Pick_Cryptomatte is a tool for extracting Cryptomatte and automatically creating ID mattes. It reads data directly through the previously loaded EXR channels which makes the plugin faster and more steady.
1. Read EXR rendered by Blender, Octane for Cinema 4D, Clarisse, and Houdini.
2. Pick_cryptomatte creates ID mattes based on the info of objects, materials and assets by default. Besides, users can customize channels with other types of info.
3. Support framing mattes, more convenient and efficient.
4. Support motion blur, transparency and depth of field.
5. Support three display modes—Screen, Keying, and Matte—to meet different needs.
6. Set shortcuts for mattes selection with the attached scripts, which greatly improves the efficiency of picking crypto.
Modification Method: Click View in the menu bar, then Customize Hotkeys. Select Composition in the list on the left, click New in the pop-up window and find Scripts. Then find the corresponding script and set the corresponding shortcuts.
The attached scripts and corresponding shortcuts in this plugin are listed below:
Just double-click and run Install.bat file.
June 29, 2021 - V1.5
This is a projection script with real-time refreshing, which is used to transfer data between Fusion, Blender, and Krita; quickly manage Fusion projection projects in groups according to projection cameras; connect projection models to Catcher nodes with one click in batches; and transfer cameras and models between Fusion and Blender.