This is a 3D ladybug model with 4K high-resolution texture maps, fur, rigging, and animations of flying and crawling. The model is made with Blender 2.79b and rendered by Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
- Total: vertices 14,080; polygons 13,874
There is a Blender project and an ABC, and an OBJ file.
- Ladybug_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Shell_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Shell_Mask.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Shell_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Shell02_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Wing_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Ladybug_Wing_Mask.png, 4096*4096
- There is a complete controller system.
- Leg IK + FK, limited stretch control.
- Tail, tentacles, wings have FK controllers.
- Loopable crawling animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-8;
- Loopable flying animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-4;
- To achieve realistic animation and motion blur of wings, five layers of wings are added to this project.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.