This is a 3D realistic Asian buffalo with complete maps, fur, rigging, and walking animation. There are multiple maps in the UDIM format. The body map and skin map are made separately for some realism. This model is made with Blender 2.81 and Cycles Renderer at real-world scale. If you delete the fur, you need to use the fur map as the skin map, which is also a good look.
Total: polygons 43,266 vertices: 43,447
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Asian buffaloBodyBaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloBodyBaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloBodyNormal_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloBodyNormal_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloBodySpecular_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloBodySpecular_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHairBaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHairBaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHairID_1001.png, 2048x2048
- Asian buffaloHairID_1002.png, 2048x2048
- Asian buffaloHornBaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHornDisplacement.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHornNormal.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloHornSpecular.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloPupilBaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloTeethBaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloTeethNormal.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloTongueBaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloTongueNormal.png, 4096x4096
- Asian buffaloTongueSSS.png, 4096x4096
With full controllers, it can be deformed properly.
- The neck is limited to follow the spine to rotate, and this limit can be switched by the custom attributes.
- The head is limited to follow the neck to rotate, and this limit can be switched by the custom attributes.
- IK/FK of four limbs can be switched by the custom attributes, which is not seamless.
- Loopable walking animation at 30 FPS, frame range 1-41
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.
- All display images have been composited.