These are high-quality models of cheetah and young cheetah made by Blender and Cycles renderer, with complete texture, fur, rigging, and animation of walking, running, and trotting, including multiple 4K maps in UDIM format. The head map is made separately for some realism and UDIM UV maps are applied. ID map and Matte map are made to control the color of hair accurately.
The cheetah consists of 8 objects: The mouth and gums, the upper and lower teeth are merged together, and the eyes are divided into inner and outer layers. The young cheetah consists of 8 objects: Body, 2 pupils, 2 sclerae, 2 lacrimal caruncles, teeth, tongue, mouth, and paws.
- Body: vertices 16,552; polygons 16,476
- Paws: vertices 3,928; polygons 3,784
- Lacrimal caruncles: vertices 1,072; polygons 1,060
- Mouth: vertices 4,500; polygons 4,468
- Pupils*2: vertices 1,156; polygons 1,216
- Sclerae*2: vertices 964; polygons 1,024
- Tongue: vertices 1,349; polygons 1,320
- Teeth: vertices 5,588; polygons 5,536
- Total: polygons: 34,884 vertices: 35,109
- Body: vertices: 16,200, polygons: 16,142;
- Pupils*2: vertices: 1,156, polygons: 1,216;
- Sclerae*2: vertices: 964, polygons: 1,024;
- Lacrimal caruncle*2: vertices: 880, polygons: 872;
- Tongue: vertices: 1,349, polygons: 1,320;
- Teeth: vertices: 5,752, polygons: 5,696;
- Mouth: vertices: 4,528, polygons: 4,496;
- Paws: vertices:3,816, polygons: 3,672;
- There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Cheetah_Body_Hair_BaseColor.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Body_Skin_BaseColor.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Head_Hair_BaseColor.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Head_ID.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Head_Skin_BaseColor.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_BaseColor.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_Mask.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_Normal.jpg, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Pupil_Basecolor.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Young_Body_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Body_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Young_Hair_Tail.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_ID.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_Skin_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_Specular.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_SSS.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Young_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048x2048
- It’s scalable.
- The face is controlled with a UI panel that contains expression control combined with the shape key. This UI panel supports blinking/closing eyes, and the movements of the nose, eyelids, corners of the mouth.
- Four limbs with non-seamless IK/FK switching, limited leg stretch, and closed and open toes, can be switched by custom attributes of the gear controller.
- Neck and spine with non-seamless IK/FK switching, the rotation of the head, neck, and tail are limited to follow the body, switched by custom attributes of the square controller.
With complete controllers, it’s easy to create poses and animations.
- Functions listed below:
- Root controller controls the whole character.
- Torso controller controls the location and rotation of the center of gravity.
- Neck controller controls the rotation of the neck.
- Head controller controls the location and rotation of the head.
- CTR_eye controls the rotation of the eyes.
- CTR_jaw_master controls the location and rotation of the jaw.
- CTR-Roll_toe_F controls the rotation of the feet.
- CTR-Roll_tiptoe_F controls the rotation of the tiptoe.
- The opening and closing of the toes and the rotation of the paws are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the foot controllers.
- The two expressions of nose breathing and showing teeth are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the head controllers.
- The spine of IK/FK is switched by the custom attributes panel of the center of the gravity controller, which isn’t seamless.
- The switch of IK/ FK of the legs is not seamless. And legs possess limited stretch control.
- There are toe controllers and metacarpal pad controllers.
- And more.
- Loopable running animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-11;
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-24;
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-26;
- Loopable running animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-12;
- Loopable body trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-276. Based on that, the head rotation is animated. If the loopable animation is needed, please delete the animation of the head.
- Loopable body walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-151. Based on that, the head rotation is animated. If the loopable animation is needed, please delete the animation of the head.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decrease the number of hair children, and increase the thickness of hair.