This is a high-quality springbok model with multiple texture maps, rigging, animation, and fur. It is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 6 objects: Body, eyes, horns, lacrimal glands, teeth, and tongue.
- Body: vertices 49,602 polygons 49,542
- Eyes: vertices 3,048 polygons 2,976
- Horns: vertices 534 polygons 3,520
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 854 polygons 850
- Teeth: vertices 7,392 polygons 7,040
- Tongue: vertices 586 polygons 584
- Total: vertices 61,540 polygons 60,992
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Springbok_Body_Normal.jpg, 6000x6000
- Springbok_Horn_Normal.jpg, 4096*4096
- Springbok_TongueTeeth_Normal.jpg, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Body_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Body_Specular.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Body_SSS.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- Springbok_Eye_Mask.png, 2048*2048
- Springbok_Horn_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Horn_Height.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_Horn_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- Springbok_TongueTeeth_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
Created with the Blender armature system, and full controllers are equipped with features as follows:
- Facial rigging supports some detailed animation, such as blinking/closing eyes and lips stretching, etc.
- CTR_ROOT controls the whole model.
- ROOT_gravity controls the center of gravity of the body with the customized attributes that switch whether the head, neck, and tail rotate following the body.
- CTR_tail_a-f controls the rotation of the tail.
- CTR_neck_a-f controls the rotation of the neck.
- CTR_head controls the movements of the head.
- CTR_ear_a-g.L/R controls the rotation of the ears.
- CTR_chin_a/b controls the opening and closing of the mouth.
- Eye_ROOT controls the rotation of eyes.
- CTR_eyelid_D.L/R controls the movements of upper eyelids.
- CTR_eyelid_U.L/R controls the movements of lower eyelids.
- CTR_breath controls the breath on the belly.
- The controllers of the four paws are all with the attributes of the IK/FK switch and IK stretch.
- And more…
- Loopable walking animation at 30 FPS, frame range 0-163;
- Loopable running animation at 30 FPS, frame range 0-12;
- Unlooped eating animation at 30 FPS, frame range 1-163;
- Unlooped watching animation at 30 FPS, frame range 0-150;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled. You can enable them if needed.
- Put the model in the scene to render without any cleaning.
- The hair dynamics have been baked. If models need to be moved, please turn off Hair Dynamics, or else some errors of hair style will appear.
- No lights and cameras.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large amount of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decrease the numbers of hair children
- Increase the thickness of hair.
- Decrease the steps of Interpolated spine