This is a high-quality manta ray model, including multiple 4K maps in the UDIM format, rigging, and animation. This model is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 4 objects: Body, eyes, gill01, and gill02.
- Body: vertices 50,050 polygons 50,064
- Eyes: vertices 6,826 polygons 6,794
- Gill01: vertices 13,684 polygons 13,684
- Gill02: vertices 14,500 polygons 14,480
- Total: vertices 85,060 polygons 85,022
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- MantaRay_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_BaseColor.1003.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_BaseColor.1004.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_BaseColor.1005.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_Normal.1001.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_Normal.1002.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_Normal.1003.png, 8192*8192
- MantaRay_Normal.1004.png, 4096*4096
- MantaRay_Normal.1005.png, 4096*4096
Created with the Blender armature system, and controllers are equipped with features are as follows:
- CTR_root.M controls the whole model.
- CTR_gravity.M controls the animation of the body.
- CTR_spine_a-e.M controls the rotation of the spine.
- CTR_mouth.M controls the opening and closing of the mouth.
- CTR_chest_a.-c.M controls the breath movement.
- CTR_IK_tail_a-d.M controls the rotation of the tail.
- ROOT_pectoral fin_a.L/R and ROOT_pectoral fin_b.L/R control the rotation of pectoral fins.
- The character is with UI control.
- Note: The two animations in the project are rigged separately.
Loopable swimming animation at 30FPS, frame range 0-60;
Unlooped swimming animation at 30 FPS, frame range 0-370.
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- Put the model in the scene to render without any cleaning.
- No lights and cameras.
- The Multiresolution modifiers are kept on the body and Gill01. To save hardware resources, the Display and Render are toggled off by default.
- The texture maps are baked based on the meshes with Multiresolution modifiers. Please turn on the Multiresolution modifiers when high subdivisions are needed.