This is a high-quality duckling model with multiple 4K maps, 2 different basecolor maps included, rigging, animations and fur. There are two common animations and one swimming group animation. The model is made with Blender and Cycles at real-world scale.
It consists of 5 objects: Body, pupils, sclerae, lacrimal caruncles, tongue.
- Body: vertices 17,085; polygons 17,050
- Pupils: vertices 644; polygons 656
- Sclerae: vertices 548; polygons 544
- Lacrimal caruncles: vertices 80; polygons 56
- Tongue: vertices 1,087; polygons 1,072
- Total: vertices 19,444; polygons 19,378
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body_ID.png, 3840x3840
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body_Normal_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body_Normal_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body_Specular_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body_Specular_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body01_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body01_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body02_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Body02_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Eye_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Eye_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Tongue_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JC0JB11A0_Duckling_Tongue_Normal.png, 2048*2048
With full controllers, it can be deformed properly.
- The IK/FK of the neck can be switched, which is non-seamless.
- The IK/FK of legs can be switched, which is non-seamless.
- Wink or other basic eye animations are supported
- It's not scalable.
- Unlooped animation of EatGrass at 30 fps, frame range: 1-300
- Unlooped swimming animation at 30 fps, frame range: 1-240
- Unlooped walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 1-17
The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
There are two basecolor maps that can be switched freely. Please duplicate the body material and hair materials, and then change the basecolor map if a duckling of a different color is needed.
The rendering time is relatively long because this animal is of high quality. If you want a faster rendering, here are some optimization methods:
Enable Simplify in Render properties when rendering.
Decrease the steps of the Interpolated spine.
Decrease the number of hair children, and increase the thickness of hair.