This is a high-quality donkey in winter, with multiple 4K textures, fur, rigging, and animations. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 7 objects: Body, sclerae, pupils, lacrimal glands, upper teeth, lower teeth, tongue.
- Body: vertices 73,592; polygons 73,590
- Sclerae: vertices 1,700; polygons 1,728
- Pupils: vertices 2,020; polygons 2,048
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 356; polygons 352
- Upper teeth: vertices 39,710; polygons 39,014
- Lower teeth: vertices 30,187; polygons 29,508
- Tongue: vertices 5,281; polygons 5,248
- Total: vertices 152,846; polygons 151,488
There is a Blender file and an OBJ file.
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Head_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are as follows:
- Root controls the whole model, and it's scalable.
- CTR_torse controls the center of the body's gravity.
- CTR_torse comes with customized attributes that can switch head following and neck following on/off, as well as IK/FK switch of the tongue.
- CTR_IKFK_F.L, CTR_IKFK_F.R, CTR_IKFK_B.L, CTR_IKFK_B.R comes with customized attributes that can switch stretch limit on/off and the leg IK/FK which is not seamless.
- CTR_IK_roll_foot_F.L, CTR_IK_roll_foot_F.R, CTR_IK_roll_foot_B.L and CTR_IK_roll_foot_B.R are used to set up the center of rotation of each leg.
- With face rigging, you have fine control over eyes, eyelids, and lips, and create expression animations easily and realistically.
- CTR_jaw controls the opening and closing of the mouth, even lips squeezing.
- CTR_Loc_Roll_lip_U and CTR_Loc_Roll_lip_D control the inside-out effect of lips.
- CTR_noise drives the upper lip.
- And more.
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-32;
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-20;
- Unlooped eating animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-360;
- Unlooped watching animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-400;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled. You can enable the Display if needed.
- The dynamics of the mane and hair on the tail are already baked.
- In addition to the character itself, there are two extra objects:
- One is the instance of clay on the foot. Neither delete it nor disable its render, nor move it.
- Another is a collider which is used to solve the dynamics of the tail hair. You can enable the render and display button if needed.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hairs. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
- Decreasing the steps of the Interpolated spine.
- The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.