This is a high-quality model of baby jaguar with complete maps, fur, rigging, and animation of running, trotting and walking, including multiple 4K maps in the UDIM format. A skin map of the head is made to make the effect more realistic. This model is made with Blender 2.81 and rendered by Cycles Renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 7 objects: Body, paws, eyes, sclerae, lacrimal glands, teeth, and tongue.
- Body: vertices 21,501; polygons 21,422
- Paws: vertices 3,816; polygons 3,672
- Eyes: vertices 1,15; polygons 1,216
- Sclera: vertices 964; polygons 1,024
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 880; polygons 872
- Teeth: vertices 5,752; polygons 5,696
- Tongue: vertices 1,349; polygons 1,320
- Total: vertices 35,418; polygons 35,222
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Body_Mask.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Claw_BaseColor.png, 1024*1024
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_ID.jpg, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_Skin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_Skin_SSS.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_Head_Specular.png, 4096*4096
- Panthera_onca_Baby_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- Panthera_onca_Baby_OralCavity_ID.jpg, 2048*2048
- Panthera_onca_Baby_OralCavity_Roughness.jpg, 2048*2048
- Panthera_onca_Baby_OralCavity_Specular.jpg, 2048*2048
- Panthera_onca_Baby_OralCavity_SSS.jpg, 2048*2048
With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are listed below:
- Face rigging
- Spine IK/FK
- The head is limited to follow the neck to rotate and the neck and the tail are limited to follow the body to rotate, and the limit can be switched by custom attributes.
- Four limbs IK/FK, the legs are limited to follow the body to rotate, limited stretch control, which can be switched by custom attributes.
- All of the IK/FK above cannot be switched seamlessly.
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-24,
- Loopable running animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-11,
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-14,
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly, and the animation can be reedited and recreated.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No external add-ons required.
- There are no lights and cameras.
- Some of the renders are composited.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large amount of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decreasing the number of fur children, and increasing the thickness of fur.
- Decreasing the steps of interpolated spine
- In addition, the character can be rendered directly in the current project.