This is a high-quality chelonia mydas model, including multiple 4K maps in the UDIM format, rigging, and animation. This model is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 2 objects: Body, eyes.
- Body: vertices 50,498; polygons 50,496;
- Eyes: vertices 2,824; polygons 2,784;
- Total: vertices 53,322; polygons 53,280
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- CheloniaMydas_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_BaseColor_1003.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_BaseColor_1004.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Mask_1001.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Mask_1002.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Mask_1003.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Mask_1004.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Normal_1001.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Normal_1002.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Normal_1003.png, 4096*4096
- CheloniaMydas_Normal_1004.png, 4096*4096
It’s manually rigged with Blender armature system, features are as follows:
- ROOT controls the entire character.
- Gravity controls the center of gravity of the body with the customized attribute that switches between IK/FK of the legs.
- TR_IK_leg_F_b.L/R are the IK controllers of the forefeet.
- CTR_IK_leg_B_b.L/R are the IK controllers of the hind feet.
- CTR_FK_neck_a-c controls the rotation of the neck.
- CTR_IK_head controls the rotation of the head and the stretch of the whole neck.
- CTR_mouth controls the opening and closing of the mouth.
- CTR_eye.L/R controls the rotation of the eyes.
- The switches between IK/FK above are non-seamless.
Unlooped swimming animation at 30 FPS, frame range 0-360;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled.
- Put the model in the scene to render without any cleaning.
- No lights or cameras.
- Some of the display images are composited slightly.
- The Multiresolution modifiers are kept on the body. Please turn them on if needed.
- The texture maps are baked based on the meshes with Multiresolution modifiers.
- The Display and Render are toggled off.