This is a high-quality young mute swan model with rigging, animations and fur, as well as multiple 4K maps. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale. And there are three swimming animations and two basecolor maps which can be switched freely.
It consists of 8 objects: Body, two pupils, two sclerae, two lacrimal caruncles, tongue.
- Body: vertices 17,295; polygons 17,260
- Pupils*2: vertices 644; polygons 656
- Sclerae*2: vertices 548; polygons 544
- Lacrimal caruncles*2: vertices 80; polygons 56
- Tongue: vertices 1,087; polygons 1,072
- Total: vertices 19,654; polygons 19,588
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Body_Normal_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Body_Normal_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Body_Specular_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Body_Specular_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Eye_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Eye_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Tongue_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan_Tongue_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan01_Body_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan01_Body_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan02_Body_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L521A8_YoungMuteSwan02_Body_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096*4096
With full controllers, the model can be deformed properly.
- The IK/FK of the neck and the IK/FK of legs can be switched, which is non-seamless.
- The feet rigging supports detailed animations, such as the dorsiflexion and plantarflexion of feet, the flexion and extension of toes.
- Wink and other basic eye animations are supported.
- Not scalable.
Three unlooped swimming animations at 30 fps, frame range 1-450
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- Two basecolor maps can be switched freely. Please duplicate the body materials and hair materials, and then change the basecolor map if you want a different Mute Swan.
- The rendering time is relatively long because this animal is of high quality. If you want a faster rendering, here are some optimization methods:
- Enable Simplify in Render Properties when rendering.
- Decrease the steps of the Interpolated spine.
- Decrease the number of hair children, and increase the thickness of hair.