This is a realistic cheetah model with multiple 4K maps, fur, rigging, and animation of walking, running, and trotting. This model is made with Blender 2.81a and rendered by Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 8 objects.
- Body: vertices 16,552; polygons 16,476
- Paws: vertices 3,928; polygons 3,784
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 1,072; polygons 1,060
- Mouth: vertices 4,500; polygons 4,468
- Pupils*2: vertices 1,156; polygons 1,216
- Sclerae*2: vertices 964; polygons 1,024
- Tongue: vertices 1,349; polygons 1,320
- Teeth: vertices 5,588; polygons 5,536
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Cheetah_Body_Skin_BaseColor.JPEG, 4096*4096
- Cheetah_Head_ID.JPEG, 2048*2048
- Cheetah_Head_Skin_BaseColor.JPEG, 4096*4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_BaseColor.JPEG, 4096*4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_Mask.JPEG, 4096*4096
- Cheetah_OralCavity_Normal.JPEG, 4096*4096
- Cheetah_Pupil_Basecolor.png, 2048*2048
- It’s scalable.
- Face is controlled with a UI panel combined with the shape keys, and it supports eyes blinking/closing, and the movements of nose, eyelids, corners of the mouth.
- Four limbs IK/FK switch, leg stretch limit, toes closing and opening can be switched by custom attributes of the gear controller.
- Neck and spine IK/FK switch, the rotation of the head, neck, and tail are limited to follow the body, switched by custom attributes of the square controller.
- Loopable running animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-11;
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-24;
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-26;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- No lights and cameras.