This is a realistic female pronghorn with multiple 4K maps, fur, rigging, and animation. This model is made with Blender 2.81 and rendered by Cycles renderer. Walking and running animation are available. The ratio of this model to the real animal is 1:0.3. So please scale down the parent folder to 0.3 to get the real ratio.
Total: vertices 89,528; polygons 88,516
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Pronghorn_Body_Skin_BaseColor.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Female_Body_BaseColor.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Oralcavity_BaseColor.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Oralcavity_Normal.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Oralcavity_Specular.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Other_BaseColor.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Other_Bump.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Other_Normal.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Other_Roughness.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Other_Specular.jpg, 4096*4096
- Pronghorn_Pupil_BaseColor.jpg, 1024*1024
With a complete controller, it can be deformed well.
- Four limbs IK/FK, leg stretch limit, and toes opening and closing can be switched by custom attributes of the gear controller.
- Neck IK/FK, spine IK/FK can be switched by custom attributes of the block controller.
- The head, neck, and tail are limited to follow, and can be switched by custom attributes of the block controller.
- Loopable running animation, frame range 0-14
- Unlooped walking animation, frame range 0-300. To improve the animation, we add head turning motion to the head. So just delete head turning motion to get loopable animation.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- There are no lights and cameras.