This is a realistic African oryx model made with Cycles renderer in the real-world scale, with textures, rigging, animation and hair. There are three different textures for the body and four walking animations.
The model consists of 5 objects: body, pupils, tongue, horn and teeth. The hair is made with Blender particle system.
- Body: vertices 25,645; polygons 25,613
- Pupil: vertices 532; polygons 576
- Tongue: vertices 306; polygons 304
- Horn: vertices 2,842; polygons 2,840
- Tooth: vertices 2,735; polygons 2,686
- Total: vertices 32,088; polygons 32,020
Project Format: There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
Size of Maps:
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Angle_BaseColor.png (2000x2000)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body01_BaseColor.png (4096x4096)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body02_BaseColor.png (4096x4096)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body03_BaseColor.png (4096x4096)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_EyeLeft_BaseColor.png (2048x2048)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_EyeRight_BaseColor.png (2048x2048)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Tongue_BaseColor.png (2000x2000)
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Tooth_BaseColor.png (2000x2000)
- The model comes with full controllers which are manually created and can be used to create basic animation;
- There is a facial controller to create animations, including mouth opening & closing, lips, nostril and eyes opening & closing.
- The legs are controlled by IK, the neck by FK.
- Not scalable.
- Four warking animations available in two blend files,
- Walk01 at 30 fps (0-348 - not loopable) contains one animation,
- Walk02 at 30 fps (0-405 - not loopable) contains three animations of different actions
- The model is made in real-world scale. Its scale is 1 and the unit is 1 meter.
- To run quickly, the fur is toggled to Render, with Display disabled. You can enable the Display botton if needed.
- The hair dynamics has been baked. If it goes wrong, please clear the data and re-bake.