This is a realistic African oryx model made with Cycles renderer at real-world scale, with textures, rigging, animation, and hair. Three different sets of body maps and four walking animations are available, which can be switched freely.
The model consists of 5 objects: body, pupils, tongue, horn, and teeth.
- Body: vertices 25,645; polygons 25,613
- Pupils: vertices 532; polygons 576
- Tongue: vertices 306; polygons 304
- Horns: vertices 2,842; polygons 2,840
- Tooth: vertices 2,735; polygons 2,686
- Total: vertices 32,088; polygons 32,020
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Angle_BaseColor.png, 2000x2000
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body01_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body02_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Body03_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_EyeLeft_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_EyeRight_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Tongue_BaseColor.png, 2000x2000
- JU0L408A0_African_oryx_Tooth_BaseColor.png, 2000x2000
- The model comes with full controllers created manually and can be used to create basic animations;
- There is a facial controller to create expression animations, including mouth opening & closing, lips, nostrils, and eyes opening & closing.
- The legs are controlled by IK, the neck by FK.
- Not scalable.
- Four warking animations are available in two blend files:
- Unlooped walk01 animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-348;
- Unlooped Walk02 animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-405, three different actions included;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled. You can enable them if needed.
- The hair dynamics have been baked. If it goes wrong, please clear the data and re-bake.