This is a snowshoe hare in the summer with multiple 4K UDIM maps, fur, rigging, and animations. And It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 6 objects: Body, eyeballs, upper teeth, lower teeth, front paws, hind paws.
- Body: vertices 21,759; polygons 21,688
- Eyeballs: vertices 3,148; polygons 3,048
- Upper teeth: vertices 5,354; polygons 5,120
- Lower teeth: vertices 3,956; polygons 3,760
- Front paws: vertices 1,318; polygons 1,388
- Hind paws: vertices 1032; polygons 1,089
- Total: vertices 36,567; polygons 36,093
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_Specular.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_Specular.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_Roughness.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_Roughness.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Skin_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Hair_BaseColor.1002.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_Hair_BaseColor.1001.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_BodyParts_Roughness.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_BodyParts_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L219A1_SnowshoeHare_Summer_BodyParts_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
With full controllers, it's easier to create postures and animations. The features are as follows:
- CTR_ROOT controls the entire model.
- ROOT_gravity controls the center of gravity of the body, and the customized attribute—Head_Follow toggles between whether the head rotates with the body.
- CTR_gravity_F, stretch_spine_a and CTR_gravity_B control the former, middle and latter spine of the body separately.
- CTR_foldclaw_b.L, CTR_foldclaw_b.R, CTR_foldclaw_f.L and CTR_foldclaw_f.R control the flexion and extension of toes.
- CTR_head controls the head.
- Root_paw_f.L, Root_paw_f.R, Root_paw_b.L and Root_paw_b.R control the limbs, the customized attributes can switch the IK/FK of the limbs and the stretch limit of legs.
- The facial rigging supports simple facial expression creation.
- And more...
Loopable jumping animation at 30FPS, frame range 0-44;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled. You can enable them if needed.
- The rendering time is relatively long because this animal is of high quality. If you want a faster rendering, here are some optimization methods:
- Enable Simplify in the Render Properties tab when rendering.
- Decrease the steps of the Interpolated spine.
- Decrease the number of children, and increase the thickness of hair.