This is a high-quality donkey in summer, with multiple 4K textures, fur, rigging, and animations. It's made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 7 objects: Body, sclerae, pupils, lacrimal glands, upper teeth, lower teeth, tongue.
- Body: vertices 73,592; polygons 73,590
- Sclerae: vertices 1,700; polygons 1,728
- Pupils: vertices 2,020; polygons 2,048
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 356; polygons 352
- Upper teeth: vertices 39,710; polygons 39,014
- Lower teeth: vertices 30,187; polygons 29,508
- Tongue: vertices 5,281; polygons 5,248
- Total: vertices 152,846; polygons 151,488
There is a Blender file and an OBJ file.
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Head_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L522A5_Donkey_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
With full controllers, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are as follows:
- Root drives the whole model, and it's scalable.
- CTR_torse controls the center of the body's gravity.
- CTR_torse comes with customized attributes that can switch head following and neck following on/off, as well as IK/FK switch of the tongue.
- CTR_IKFK_F.L, CTR_IKFK_F.R, CTR_IKFK_B.L, CTR_IKFK_B.R comes with customized attributes that can switch stretch limit on/off and the leg IK/FK which is not seamless.
- CTR_IK_roll_foot_F.L, CTR_IK_roll_foot_F.R, CTR_IK_roll_foot_B.L and CTR_IK_roll_foot_B.R are used to set up the center of rotation of each leg.
- With face rigging, you have fine control over eyes, eyelids, and lips, and create expression animations easily and realistically.
- CTR_jaw controls the opening and closing of the mouth, even lips squeezing.
- CTR_Loc_Roll_lip_U and CTR_Loc_Roll_lip_D control the inside-out effect of lips.
- CTR_noise drives the upper lip.
- And more
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-32;
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-20;
- Unlooped eating animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-360;
- Unlooped watching animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-400;
The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
The Display button of the fur is disabled. You can enable the Display if needed.
The dynamics of the mane and hair on the tail are already baked.
In addition to the character itself, there are two extra objects:
One is the instance of clay on the foot. Neither delete it nor disable its render, nor move it.
Another is a collider which is used to solve the dynamics of the tail hair. You can enable the render and display button if needed.
To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large number of hairs. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.
Decreasing the steps of the Interpolated spine.
The model can be rendered in the current project, without any other adjustment.