This is a high-quality Strepsiceros model with multiple 4K texture maps, hair, and rigging, made with Blender2.82a and Cycles renderer at real-world scale. There are three animations: Running, walking, and watching.
It consists of 5 objects: Body, horns, eyes, tongue, and teeth.
- Body: vertices 29,294; polygons 29,160
- Eyes: vertices 1,734; polygons 1,728
- Horns vertices 9,948; polygons 9,944
- Lacrimal caruncles: vertices 1,424; polygons 1,392
- Mouth: vertices 1,758; polygons 1,574
- Total: vertices 42,734; polygons 42,406
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Strepsiceros_Male_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_Male_Body_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_Male_Body_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_Male_Horn_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_Male_Horn_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_Male_Horn_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- Strepsiceros_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- Strepsiceros_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048*2048
- Strepsiceros_OralCavity_Roughness.png, 2048*2048
With complete controllers, it’s easy to create poses and animations.
- Face rigging is with eyelid controller, lips controller, nostril controller.
- Leg IK + FK can be switched by controller, which is not seamless.
- Unlooped running at 30 fps, frame range 0-150;
- Unlooped watching at 30 fps, frame range 0-200;
- Loopable walking at 30 fps, frame range 0-40;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- The animation data has been converted into action editing clips, which can be used directly.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- No lights and cameras.
- The display images are just used to show the effect of the character.