Particle_Pie_Menu is a handy add-on for hair editing. With all options in the pie menus, you can easily edit the particle systems in any mode, greatly improving your productivity. In Object Mode, you can change the hair display color, modify the order of the particle systems and the settings, etc. In Edit Mode, you can select any particle brush in the pie menu with just one click, which is pretty convenient.
Supported Blender Versions：
2.79b, 2.80, 2.81, 2.81a, 2.82, 2.83, 2.92, 2.93, 3.0
Menu -> Edit -> Preferences -> Add-ons -> Install
Locate this add-on to install.
Both menus are available in Edit Mode.
In Object Mode:
Hair Color Settings:
In Edit Mode
Particle Editing Options:
Reset Hair Weight:
Function: Reset the hair weight of the particle system to default.
Target: The active particle system. To avoid misoperation, a dialog box with "Confirm" and "Cancel" buttons will pop up to confirm the operation when you click "Reset Hair Weight."
Note: It does not support batch operation.
Copy Hair Weight to Selected Item:
Function: Transfer the hair weight of the object on the current particle system to the target object. This function suits better for transferring weights between the object and its copy.
Target object: The currently selected object.
How: Select the target object first, then select the source object, and then execute this function. To avoid misoperation, a dialog box with "Confirm" and "Cancel" buttons will pop up to confirm the operation when you click "Reset Hair Weight." The add-on will only reset the hair weight when the user clicks "Confirm." Otherwise, no operation will be performed.
1. This tool uses the generic “data transfer”, but transfers from the selected object to active one. Please refer to the Data Transfer docs for options details and explanations.
2. To execute this function correctly, the target particle system should have been edited in the Hair Edit mode.
Update Date: July 22, 2020
1. Add the function of displaying random hair colors.
2. Keyframe the hair display.
3. Fix a bug: Remove a button that cannot be executed properly.
4. Add children display modes into the Particle Settings.
Update Date: October 8, 2019
Version: v_ 0.4
1. Fix the crash issue caused by setting hotkeys in the add-on panel.
2. Add “Reset Hair Weight” and “Copy Hair Weight to Selected Object” to the PieMenu of the Particle Settings.
CheckToolBox highlights the information of models (poles, triangles, N-gons, etc.) in real time through shading colors of models in Edit Modes. With only one-click, the project overview is displayed, for instance object count, double count, isolated element count, etc.
HairClump is a Blender add-on that parametrically controls the randomness of hair shapes. Multiple controls based on clumps—length control, kink control, and other various controls—makes it easier for users to style a complex hair shape through the simple guides.