This is a high-quality African rhinoceros model with a nice topology mesh, completely rigged and animated. We make three different animations to meet different requirements. The model is made with Blender and Cycles renderer in the real-world scale.
The model consists of two objects: Body and eyes. The fur is made with Blender particle system.
- Body: vertices 16,271; polygons 16,230
- Eyes: vertices 964; polygons 1,024
- Total: vertices 17,235; polygons 17,254
Project Format: There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
Size of Maps:
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Body_BaseColor.jpg (4000x4000)
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Body_Normal.png (4000x4000)
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Eye_BaseColor.png (2048x2048)
- Facial rigging is available, which supports some basic expressions.
- The limbs of IK/FK chains can be switched seamlessly through Ctr_B_IK/FK_Leg_R, Ctr_B_IK/FK_Leg_L, Ctr_F_IK/FK_Leg_R, Ctr_F_IK/FK_Leg_L.
- Each toe has a separate controller which helps control the movement of toes
- Ctr_root controls the entire model
- Ctr_B_Root controls the center of gravity of the body, you can control how the tail, neck and head follow the body by changing the customized attributes.
- Walk at 30 fps (0-40 frames - loopable)
- Trot at 30 fps (0-16 frames - loopable)
- Run at 30 fps (0-14 frames - loopable)
Features: The model is made in real-world scale. Its scale is 1 and the unit is 1 meter.