This is a high-quality African rhinoceros model with a nice topology mesh, completely rigged and animated. We make three different animations to meet different requirements. The model is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of two objects: Body and eyes.
- Body: vertices 16,271; polygons 16,230
- Eyes: vertices 964; polygons 1,024
- Total: vertices 17,235; polygons 17,254
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Body_BaseColor.jpg, 4000*4000
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Body_Normal.png, 4000*4000
- JF0L506A3_AfricanRhinoceros_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
Facial rigging is available and supports basic expressions.
- The limbs of IK/FK chains can be switched seamlessly through Ctr_B_IK/FK_Leg_R, Ctr_B_IK/FK_Leg_L, Ctr_F_IK/FK_Leg_R, Ctr_F_IK/FK_Leg_L.
- Each toe has a separate controller which helps control the movement of toes
- Ctr_root controls the entire model
- Ctr_B_Root controls the center of gravity of the body, you can control how the tail, neck, and head follow the body by changing the customized attributes.
- And more...
- Loopable walking animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-40
- Loopable trotting animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-16
- Loopable running animation at 30 fps, frame range 0-14
The model is in meter units at real-world scale.