This is a high-quality model of a golden snub-nosed monkey with multiple 4K maps, rigging, animation, and hair. The skin map and the fur map of the body are made separately, which makes the character more realistic. The character is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 7 objects: body, lacrimal glands, pupils, corneas, tongue, upper jaw, lower jaw
- Body: vertices 17,042, polygons 16,980
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 196, polygons 192
- Pupils: vertices 1,668, polygons 1,728
- Corneas: vertices 724, polygons 768
- Tongue: vertices 895, polygons 874
- Upper jaw: vertices 7,711, polygons 7,487
- Lower jaw: vertices 7,043, polygons 6,830
- Back feather: vertices 34741; polygons 34357
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Rhinopithecus_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_Body_Hair_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_Body_Normal.png, 8192*8192
- Rhinopithecus_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048*2048
- Rhinopithecus_Head_Hair_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_Head_Mask01.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_Head_Mask02.png, 2048*2048
- Rhinopithecus_Head_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_Head_Skin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Rhinopithecus_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- Simple facial expressions can be made with facial rigging
- Spine IK/FK, with squeeze and stretch controller
- Legs and arms stretch
- Switch IK/FK chain of limbs through the custom attributes of Thigh_F_parent.L, which isn’t seamless.
- Each finger has a separate controller
- And more...
- Running animation with the action strip whose duration was scaled down to 0.727, frame range 0-160
- Loopable walking animation, frame range 0-380
- Somersault animation with the action strip whose duration was scaled down to 0.255, frame range 0-69
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled. You can enable them if needed.