- This is a high-quality impala model, made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale, with rigging, animation, hair and multiple 4K texture maps.
- It consists of 7 objects: Body, 2 horns, lacrimal glands, eyes, tongue, and teeth.
- Body: vertices: 37,157, polygons: 37,116
- Horns*2: vertices: 7,500, polygons: 7,468
- Lacrimal glands: vertices: 152, polygons: 152
- Eyes: vertices: 1,736, polygons:1,728
- Tongue: vertices: 170, polygons: 168
- Teeth: vertices: 4,608, polygons: 4,224
- Total: vertices: 51,323, polygons: 50,856
- There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Impala_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Impala_Body_Curve.png, 1024x1024
- Impala_Body_Normal.png, 4096x4096
- Impala_Body_Roughness.png, 4096x4096
- Impala_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Impala_ToothTongue_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Impala_ToothTongue_Normal.png, 2048x2048
With full controllers created manually with Blender armature system, postures and animations are easier to create. Features are as follows:
- Root controls the entire model with all the customized attributes, such as non-seamless IK/FK switch of legs and neck, limited stretch switch on the legs, limited rotation of head, neck, and tail, etc.
- CTR_gravity controls the center of the body's gravity.
- CTR_IK_head controls the move of the head and the stretch of the neck.
- CTR_IK_chin_a/b control mouth opening.
- CTR_eyelib_U.L/R control eyes opening and closing.
- CTR_eye_L and CTR_eye_R control the eyes’ rotation.
- FK_Breathing controls breath animation on the belly.
- Each toe has a separate controller.
- Some expressions, such as wink and smile, can be created with face rigging.
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled.
- The Multiresolution modifiers are kept on the body and horns. To save hardware resources, the Display and Render are toggled off. The texture maps are baked based on the meshes with Multiresolution modifiers. Please turn on the Multiresolution modifiers when high subdivisions are needed.