This is a realistic rat model with 4K maps, rigging, hair, and 3 animations. And UDIM UV is applied to the body for more details. The skin map is made separately for a more realistic effect. The model is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
The model consists of 6 objects: Body, eyes, claws, oral cavity and teeth, tongue.
- Body: vertices 18,666; polygons 18,664
- Claws: vertices 10,674; polygons 10,368
- Eyes: vertices 2,376; polygons 2,368
- Oral cavity and teeth: vertices 6,172; polygons 6,132
- Tongue: vertices 358; polygons 356
- Food: vertices 42; polygons 80
- Total: vertices 38,288; polygons 37,968
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Body_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_BodySkin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_BodySkin_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_BodySkin_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Eye_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Foot_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_FootSkin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_FootSkin_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_FootSkin_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Oralcavity_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Oralcavity_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Oralcavity_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_Other_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_OtherSkin_BaseColor.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_OtherSkin_Normal.png, 4096*4096
- JU0L506A2_Rat_OtherSkin_Roughness.png, 4096*4096
- CTR_Gravity controls the location and rotation of the body.
- CTR_spine_Front controls the location and rotation of the former spine, and comes with multiple customized attributes: IK/FK_Head_Follow, IK/FK_Neck_Follow, HandFollow Body, Neck_IK/FK, Tail_Follow, Tail_IK/FK.
- CTR_foot_H.L/R controls the movement of hind legs, and comes with the customized attributes: L/R_IK_Ankle_Roll_Loc, Leg_IK/FK.
- CTR_foot_F.L/R controls the movement of forelegs, and comes with the customized attributes: Leg_IK/FK.
- Each toe has a separate controller.
- There is a UI for facial rigging, which is used to animate the eyes, eyebrows, lips and nose for some simple facial expressions.
- And more …
- Unlooped eating animation at 30fps, frame range 1-300
- Unlooped SeeFace animation at 30fps, frame range 1-303
- Loopable trotting animation at 30fps, frame range 2-10
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- The model applies UDIM UV.
- Shape keys are applied to fix abnormal deformations.
- To reset the initial pose, select all the controllers in pose mode, then press Alt+R, Alt+G, and Alt+S and reset the shape key of the body to 0.