This is a high-quality giraffe model with textures, rigging, animation, and hair. It is made with Blender and Cycles renderer at real-world scale.
It consists of 11 objects: Body, 2*eyeballs, 2*eyes, lacrimal glands, tears, tongue, gums, upper teeth, and lower teeth.
- Body: vertices 17,403; polygons 17,352
- Eyeballs*2: vertices 548; polygons 576
- Eyes*2: vertices 612; polygons 640
- Lacrimal glands: vertices 64; polygons 60
- Tears: vertices 1,778; polygons 1,772
- Tongue: vertices 531; polygons 510
- Gums: vertices 204; polygons 202
- Upper Teeth: vertices 463; polygons 448
- Lower Teeth: vertices 463; polygons 448
- Total: vertices 22,066; polygons 22,008
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Giraffe_Body_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096*4096
- Giraffe_Body_BaseColor_1002.png, 2048*2048
- Giraffe_Body_BaseColor_1003.png, 2048*2048
- Giraffe_Body_BaseColor_1004.png, 2048*2048
- Giraffe_Body_Normal_1003.png, 2048*2048
- Giraffe_Body_Normal_1004.png, 2048*2048
Fully rigged with Blender armature system:
- Facial rigging supports some detailed animation, such as blinking/closing eyes, the movements of the nose, and lips stretching, etc.
- CTR_root_a controls the whole model.
- CTR_gravity_a controls the center of gravity of the body.
- CTR_FK_Tail_a-l controls the rotation of the tail.
- CTR_Neck_Roll_a-h controls the rotation of the neck.
- CTR_Neck_Stretch_root_a-c controls the stretch of the neck.
- CTR_Head_a controls the rotation of the head.
- CTR_Ear_a-d.L controls the rotation of the left ear.
- CTR_Jaw_a controls the opening and closing of the mouth.
- CTR_Mouth_Roll_root controls the animation of the upper lip.
- CTR_Eye_a.L/R controls the rotation of the eyes.
- CTR_Belly_a controls the breath on the belly.
- And more…
Loopable walking animation at 30 FPS, frame range 1-160;
Loopable running animation at 30 FPS, frame range 1-261;
Unlooped watching animation at 30 FPS, frame range 1-325;
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- To run faster, the Display buttons of the fur are disabled. You can enable them if needed.
- Put the model in the scene to render without any cleaning.
- The hair dynamics have been baked. If models need to be moved, please turn off Hair Dynamics, or else some errors of hairstyle will appear.
- No lights and cameras.