This is a high-quality young cheetah model with complete texture and fur, multiple 4K maps in the UDIM format, made with Blender and Cycles renderer. The head map is made separately to improve realism. ID map and Matte map are made to control the color of hair accurately. And the running, trotting and walking animations are available. It consists of 8 objects: Body, 2 pupils, 2 sclerae, 2 lacrimal caruncles, teeth, tongue, mouth, and paws.
- Body: vertices 16,200; polygons 16,142;
- Pupils: vertices 1,156; polygons 1,216;
- Sclerae: vertices: 964; polygons1,024;
- Lacrimal caruncles: vertices 880; polygons 872;
- Tongue: vertices 1,349; polygons 1,320;
- Teeth: vertices 5,752; polygons 5,696;
- Mouth: vertices 4,528; polygons 4,496;
- Paws: vertices 3,816; polygons 3,672;
There is a Blender project and an OBJ file.
- Cheetah_Young_Body_BaseColor_1001.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Body_BaseColor_1002.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Eye_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Young_Hair_Tail.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_ID.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_Skin_BaseColor.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_Specular.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_Head_SSS.png, 4096x4096
- Cheetah_Young_OralCavity_BaseColor.png, 2048x2048
- Cheetah_Young_OralCavity_Normal.png, 2048x2048
With complete controllers, it’s easy to create poses and animations.
- Functions listed below:
- Root controller controls the whole character.
- Torso controller controls the location and rotation of the center of gravity.
- Neck controller controls the rotation of the neck.
- Head controller controls the location and rotation of the head.
- CTR_eye controls the rotation of the eyes.
- CTR_jaw_master controls the location and rotation of the jaw.
- CTR-Roll_toe_F controls the rotation of the feet.
- CTR-Roll_tiptoe_F controls the rotation of the tiptoe.
- The opening and closing of the toes and the rotation of the paws are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the foot controllers.
- Nose breathing and the two expressions of showing teeth are controlled by the custom attributes panel of the head controllers.
- The spine of IK and FK are switched by the custom attributes panel of the center of the gravity controller, which isn’t seamless.
- The switch of IK + FK of the legs is not seamless. And legs possess limited stretch control.
- There are toe controllers and metacarpal pad controllers.
- And more.
- Loopable running animation at 30FPS, frame range 0-12;.
- Loopable trotting animation at 30FPS, frame range 0-276. For a realistic effect, we add the animation of rotation to the head. Please delete the animation of the head if loopable animation is needed.
- Loopable walking animation at 30FPS, frame range 0-151. For a realistic effect, we add the animation of rotation to the head. Please delete the animation of the head if loopable animation is needed.
- The model is in meter units at real-world scale.
- Just put the model in the scene to render without cleaning.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No external add-ons needed.
- The Display button of the fur is disabled.
- No lights and cameras.
- To make the effect more realistic, the rendering time is pretty long because of the large amount of hair. If you want to make the close-up effect more real and beautiful, it’s necessary to pay the price. If it is used in a distant view, the fur can be optimized. Optimization methods:
- Decreasing the number of hair children and increasing the thickness of hair.