- Download the plugin and extract it to a folder
Note: Please do not move its location, otherwise Clarisse will fails to read this plugin.
- Open the Clarisse, then go to toolbar, and select “Add Item” in the right-click menu, then enter the title “Rename Tool” and link the script path.
- Click the button “Add”and done!
- Clean the unused nodes, materials and empty folders in the project;
- List the unused objects and selectively clean them;
- Detect disabled objects, AovStore nodes and Displacement nodes at your own discretion.
Note:The locked objects and Reference File will be automatically skipped when running detection.
Working environment: Clarisse iFX 3.6 SP7 and upper versions, and PLE as well.